You are here
Parish Life Center Rules of Use
HOURS OF USE
(Events may not conflict with scheduled church services)
Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
First Sunday of the month 3:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
Rental for times other than those listed above must be approved by Father Greg.
Limited to 240 persons
There are 8 Round Tables and an additional 5 round tables in the closet
There are 10 rectangular tables
$75.00 1-4 hours (this includes set up and clean up time) Parishioners
$100.00 1-4 hours Non-parishioners
$25.00 an hour for each hour over 4.
$50.00 deposit is required to reserve the Parish Life Center.
$50.00 deposit will be kept if the Parish Life Center is not sufficiently cleaned.
RENTAL CONTRACT/RESERVING DATE
Please contact the parish office at 627-2229, to reserve the Parish Life Center. If the Parish Life Center is available, renter must sign a contract and provide proof of insurance to the parish office at least one week prior to the scheduled event.
A certificate of insurance will be required to rent the Parish Life Center. Please provide the parish office with a copy of your homeowner’s policy documenting general liability coverage with a minimum of $300,000.00 protection.
Decorations are to be furnished by the renter. No tape, pins, staples or tacks are to be used on the walls, painted surfaces or woodwork. All decorations are to be removed by the renter.
Kitchen may be used; however, a complete kitchen clean up including dishware, etc. is the responsibility of the renter.
Renter must provide their own coffee, drinks and paper products, such as cups and plates.
Renter shall not take down or put up the walls. If it is necessary that the walls be moved, please contact the parish office, and church staff will move them. All tables and chairs must be returned to their original location after your event is over.
The renter will be expected to leave the Parish Life Center in an orderly condition.
- Clean up instructions are included with your contract. A copy of the instructions is also posted in the kitchen.
- All decorations are to be removed.
- Tables and chairs are to be returned to the way they were set up upon arrival.
- Trash should be emptied and placed in the blue trash bins outside.
- Flatten all cardboard boxes and take to a recycling center.
- Make sure all the lights are turned off.
- Make sure the coffee pot is unplugged.
- Used towels should be laundered and returned to the Parish Life Center.
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the Parish Life Center.
Anyone violating the rules and regulations by serving alcoholic beverages or any other rule shall automatically be barred from further use of the hall. A flagrant violation may cause immediate termination of this rental agreement without refund of rental fee or deposit and renter and guests shall vacate St. Joseph Parish Life Center and Parish grounds forthwith.
ST. JOSEPH PARISH LIFE CENTER is a NON-SMOKING Facility.
ST. JOSEPH PARISH LIFE CENTER CLEAN-UP
All groups using the Parish Life Center and responsible for the following items:
- Vacuum the entire Hall
- Wipe off all tables
- Wipe off all counter in the kitchen
- Lay towels out to dry; if several towels are used, you may want to take them home to launder and return to the hall as soon as possible.
- All dishes and utensils washed and put away
- Shut off stove
- Unplug all small electrical appliances
- Sweep (and Mop, if necessary) the kitchen floor
- Empty garbage cans and take to outside trash bin
- Flatten all cardboard boxes and take them to a recycling center
- Check restrooms for cleanliness, flush toilets and turn off lights
- Chairs and tables moved back to original location
- Turn off all lights in the Parish Life Center
- Thanks for leaving St. Joseph Parish Life Center cleaner than you found it!!